Christie Medical Website
Christie Medical Holdings, Inc. is a global company based in Memphis, Tennessee that discovers, develops, and commercializes medical technologies. The company's market-leading product, VeinViewer, is a mobile vascular imaging system that allows health care providers to clearly see accessible vasculature as a real-time HD image, directly on the surface of the skin. Christie Medical Holdings is owned by Christie Digital Systems, Inc. a global visual technologies company and a subsidiary of Ushio, Inc., Japan (JP:6925).
Christie Medical approached Envision IT to develop a new website that would reside outside of their corporate web structure. While the company is a direct division of Christie, they wanted it to have their own distinct brand, look, and feel.
Their objectives were to:
- Generate and build brand awareness
- Build the Christie Medical brand, not just the product brand (VeinViewer)
- Generate sales leads
- Provide a user-friendly process for website visitors to request a quote or schedule a demo
- >Provide standard service and support contact forms and information
- Improve search engine traffic and ranking
- Build customer loyalty
- Position the site as a resource for existing customers to access venipuncture information
- Ensure the content and design of the site:
- Enables intuitive user navigation and is search friendly
- Promotes the ability for visitors to follow Christie Medical through social media
- Is optimized to draw people further into the site
Envision IT's mandate was to develop a brand new website specifically for Christie Medical on the SharePoint 2013 platform. This would allow Christie Medical to showcase their products, provide news, promote their medical brand, and generate leads. With the new site targeted to Christie Medical customers and users, they will not have to search through the large corporate website as they look for specific information.
The site is quite distinct from the corporate website with a lighter colour scheme and design. Search functionality has greatly improved with the new version of SharePoint 2013, making it that much easier for users to research products and drill down to the correct web pages. Search queries can be modified and filtered, allowing for even more specific results. Envision IT also developed an interactive Distributors Map that makes for a more efficient and simple way of finding a distributor based on geographic location.
The new site affords content authors a less complicated process to update site content and ensure that the most current information is displayed. Easier access to product information means that potential customers have everything they need to make informed purchasing decisions about Christie Medical's products, thus helping to create more leads to follow through on.
Visit www.christiemed.com for more information.